Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Excuses to Avoid Going to the Ballet

1. I'm on a cruise that weekend.
2. I have to stay home and nurse my sick pet lizard
3. I promised my grandma I would take her to see lawrence welk that night
4. Espn is showing the knitting championships that night and I can't miss it.
5. I had my palm read yesterday and it predicted bad things if I see people in tutu's
6. I took a tumble in the sand dunes, broke my coccyx
7. I need to stick around my home base and wait for news
(if you dont watch Seinfeld you probably wont think this one is as funny as i do)
8. My arms got sucked into the vacuum and I cant get them out, I'm gonna have to stay home.
9. I got locked in my refrigerator and I have to eat my way out before I can leave the house.
0. I told the telemarketers that I would be available that night between 5 and 10



Luckily the first one was legitimate for me and it was the only one i had to try.... If anyone has better excuses i would love to here them.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

I'm gonna write some of these down, just in case. But I'm pretty sure the Seinfeld one is foolproof.

May 26, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Jourdan said...

haha... these are hilarious.

Soo funny.

May 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home